Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tesla3k
4 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Icon disappeared after reinstalling

HP Recommended

Hello, I will explain my problem as fast as possible.

This problem isn't very big nor gives me performance issues, the problem is that before reinstalling the HP Support (Due to a problem that wouldn't make the update page load), the Icon disappeared, it was very helpful and fast to use (Clicking and fastly going in the support), now I have to use the Icon from the desktop, but its a bit annoying for me, I know this problem is stupid and could've been solved if I wasn't too "perfect", but please, I want that Icon back.

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
Sukant_013
Level 2
Level 2
21 21 1 1
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If you are referring to the HP Support Assistant, you can download/install it from,

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/campaigns/hpsupportassistant/hpsupport.html?jumpid=reg_r1002_usen_c-001_tit...

I am an HP employee
0 Kudos
Tesla3k
Author
4 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I opened the HP Support, upon opening it, the icon returned, thanks anyway for the help!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation