Level 4
88 72 2 2
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

HP Support Assistant does not function for my Omen 880

HP Recommended
OMEN 880
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP Support Assistant does not function for my OMEN 880 system.  I can see and update other devices, but my OMEN never seems to be recognized  and the driver checking functionality never gets past the downloading messages and updates.  It just tanks.

Stephen C. Jackon
SCJ Consulting
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,611 92,489 11,971 25,526
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@scjconsulting

Please do not try in one go. Use a slow process: try one or two items then come back do other one or two items.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
scjconsulting
Author
Level 4
88 72 2 2
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

This has been going on for some time.  It never finishes checking.  It actually used to work.

It does recognize and work for other HP products (notebook & printer) on my network,  just not anymore for this computer.

I have support assistant on other HP computers and they know about this computer.

Stephen C. Jackon
SCJ Consulting
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation