HP Support Assitant does not work aftre last Windows 10 update

3 REPLIES 3
krzemien
Level 7
734 716 33 173
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you be a bit more elaborative and advise what does not work exactly?

It does work for me @ 1809, although - as per my other posts:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Desktop-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/HP-Support-Assistant/m-p/666679...

does not find any new updates (although notifies every now and then with some nonsensical 'advices').

If it stopped working completely, just get it reinstalled.

0 Kudos
Carlos1000000
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

After I had the latest Wiidows 10 update installed, Support Assitant stopped working (unresponsive). I have re installed last version of it and I get the message that it has successfully installed. Howver it does not run. The HP logo appears for a second, then it goes away and nothing happens. Thank you,

0 Kudos
Carlos1000000
Author
3 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I installed an older version of Support Assistant and it installs and works. It seems the problem is the newest version of Support Assistant: it installs but the program does NOT start (after displaying the HPSA logo for a second). For the moment (and until there is a solution or a newer version of this software), I uninstalled Support Assistant.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation