cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TRSnaps
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

How can I reinstall the applications preloaded on my desktop after recovering windows 10?

HP Recommended
HP Envy h8-1423
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

My HP Envy H8- 1423 tower desktop came with Windows 8 and a set of applications.  I upgraded to windows 10 last year.  Recently I had to recover and reinstall windows 10.  The reinstall was successful, but it uninstalled all of the preloaded applications.  How can I find and reinstall this software?  An example is the Beats Audio software is no longer installed and now the audio jacks do not work.

2 REPLIES 2
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,979 24,630 2,874 10,648
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@TRSnaps, welcome to the forum.

HP is not providing Win 10 drivers for older computers.  I suggest trying this driver here.  It is for Win 8, but I believe that is should work for you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
TRSnaps
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, but that driver will not install on Windows 10.  

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation