Did you mean: 
Lukeyboi
5 3 0 0
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

How do u make it so u can see ur screen

HP Recommended
HP w2338h

i am using the Hp2338 monitor and the screen is always black, before it displays my PS4 screenand then it goes black and i can barley see anything, i tried to turn up thr brightness and reset the factory but it still doesnt work

Tags (1)
4 REPLIES 4
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
25,030 24,681 2,884 10,679
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Lukeyboi, welcome to the forum.

When requesting help you should always include the make/model (i.e. p6-xxxx) of the computer and/or monitor. This information is necessary for us to review the specifications of them.  It sounds like you have a problem with a component in the computer.  I will be able to make suggestions once I know the model of the computer.  I would appreciate any other information that you can provide, such as, any alerts.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
Lukeyboi
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I am not using a Computer i am using a PS4 Slim, its hasworked beffore on the screen bat that tookme hours Guesing what to press on the menu Tab, i am also using an HDMI Cord 

0 Kudos
Lukeyboi
Author
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

And the monitor i am using is a HP w2338h 

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,542
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Lukeyboi,

Welcome to the HP Forums! 🙂
I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers.

As I understand that the display is black and you cannot see anything. also, you have done some preliminary troubleshooting.
Don't worry as I'll be glad to help HP w2338h 23-inch LCD Monitor.

Before you begin the troubleshooting I suggest you connect this monitor to a different computer and check the functionality.

A monitor is connected to the PS4 but does not display anything. Use the steps mentioned in the below articles to resolve this issue or to determine if the monitor is defective.

Article 1.

Article 2.

To know more about adjusting the settings on your monitor click here.

Keep me posted with the outcome.

I hope that the issue gets resolved without much hassle.

Cheers! 🙂

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation