cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ami7112
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

I m using win8.1 64 bit and i found a device in usb shaving hi -Usb/vid_03F0&PID_02A2A plz tell me

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

I m using win8.1 64 bit and i found a device in regedit usb showing hid-Usb/vid_03F0&PID_02A2A

Plz tell me about this device is this a usb mass storage device or something else like printer drivers.

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,030 1,399 2,374
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Ami7112,

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More. I see from your post you are having issues with your HP Product. Don't worry I'll be glad to assist you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://hp.care/2bygf7l (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

What exactly seems to be the issue with the printer? Are you getting any error message on the printer screen or on the computer screen?

Have you recently made any changes before the issue started?

Could you please share the screenshot of the issue as this will help me in understanding the issue and providing you a better solution.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation