Unvolt
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Lights don't respond to commands

HP Recommended
HP Omen
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

A few months ago I got the HP Omen (the smaller one) but recently it has not been working. The lights are on and working but when I use the control panel for the lights, they just stay on the defualt colour show of blue, red, green and light blue. How do I fix this?

3 REPLIES 3
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 30,826 2,619 4,015
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Unvolt

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand the light show on your Omen pc isn't working anymore,

Don't worry as I'll be glad to help, however, to provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

(Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

Did you get the Omen controller along with the PC or did you install it later on?

Please reply with the details for further assistance.

Eager to help!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, 

feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon 

followed by clicking on 'Accepted as Solution' 

And Have a great day Ahead!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Unvolt
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

My product number is 4CE7091H0S

wb2001
Level 15
Level 15
12,842 12,626 1,774 5,022
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Unvolt,

It's an ongoing situation, been an issue for 2 years. See here. and here also.

@Riddle_Decipher,

If you find a solution after reading above link, please meld these 3  into 1 inquiry.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation