prithvichander
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

MS OFFICE

HP Recommended
14-ac 153tx notebook
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
In my laptop the ms office is not working,they are asking to purchase or product key,and I have not received any product key with this.

Thanks
5 REPLIES 5
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
92,694 92,572 11,981 25,543
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

The version on your computer is for trial only. If you wish to  use this product you have to buy a key from Microsoft. The following linkc shows the specs of your machine, the note says Buy Office, that means you have to buy:

https://support.hp.com/id-en/document/c05105624

You can buy from many place or from Microsoft

https://products.office.com/en-au/buy/office

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
wb2001
Level 15
Level 15
12,842 12,635 1,773 5,013
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@prithvichander,

BH has some good advice.

I'll offer a link that I have used for MS Office 2016.  The small cost will surprise you.

This system is feedback driven thru Solution and Kudo flags. It's the only means of knowing if you have been served. Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..

HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620 Legal
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN10 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 AMP Extreme 3 fan 8GB RAM, 500GB SSD, Asus PB287 4k monitor, Rosewill Blackhawk case and 750W OCZ PSU.
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@wb2001

Looks like this is cheaper than Office Home & Business 2016 version which I bought in Seattle last year with HEAVILY (?) discounted.

I used to get HUP copies (two for each Office product - one for Windows & one for MAC). Looks like Office 2016 suite is my last one, no more for me after my retirement.

Regards.

BH
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
prithvichander
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended
I have taken MS-OFFICE from my Friend.

Thanks
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@prithvichander wrote:
I have taken MS-OFFICE from my Friend.

Hi,

Did he/she give you a valid product key ? If not then no choice, you have to pay to get it up and working. Please don't ask for any trick here, we won't reply and your post may be removed.

Regards.

BH

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation