2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

NO Intel Software Starter Pack key received so far

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 27-a241
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi there.

I have recently purchased HP Pavilion 27-a241 in the Netherlands. It supposed to come with Intel® Software Starter Pack. The key should have arrived within two weeks after purchase. None arrived so far. The product has been registered as far as I understand (an HP pop-up appeared and the product is linked to my MS account). So, do I have to do anything else to get the key?

Thanks!

6 REPLIES 6
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,362
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @VIC76,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I have escalated your concern to HP’s Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options if any. 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren’t contacted within 4-5 business days.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

Killciume
2 2 0 0
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Jeet

I also have not recived my Intel Master Key.

Thank you

0 Kudos
VIC76
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Apparently, I was not supposed to receive the key: the offer applied only to products purchased via HP store. I bought my all-in-one via a 3rd party.

Always read the small letter ...

Thanks for all the replies.

0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Killciume,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are looking for a Intel software starter key, I will certainly do my best to assist you with this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What Intel software pack that you are looking for?

When do you get this error message?

Did you purchase any software from Intel?

Going through your post, HP does not ship any key as the software is all pre-installed on the PC. If you have purchased any software from Intel. I would suggest you could try to contact them and see if they can help you with this.

Please respond to this post with the details for further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask your queries as this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Killciume
2 2 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm sorry, I think I may have the wrong Intel promotion. I am making reference to this promotion

http://store.hp.com/UKStore/Merch/Offer.aspx?p=c-gaming-intel-premium#halowars2

I have purchased a OMEN Laptop 15-ax206na which qualifyed for this promotion and have yet to recive the Intel "Master Key".

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Killciume,

Thank you for replying,

After going through your post, I did go through the link and at the bottom of the page found there is a procedure to get the starter pack work.

Once you purchase the PC, You would receive an email with your unique Master Key to download your software within 2 weeks. 

Next step would be to enter the Master key - Visit starterpack.intel.com to claim your free software using your unique Master Key.

Once you enter the key the next step would be to Download and install your free premium apps 

For more please refer to the link which you have provided in the previous post.

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well,
It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

If you wish to show appreciation for my efforts, mark my post as Accepted Solution.
And click on the Purple Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment. 

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation