Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
charl563
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Re: Computer won't go in to sleep mode anymore

HP Recommended

I tried the powercfg.exe /energy and nothing happens. No screen, no report. even added a file name, none was created or saved. What to do.

Computer wont go to sleep ever.

1 REPLY 1
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,365
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@charl563,

Thank you for showing your interest in HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. 

I understand you need support, and I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I'll need more details:

• What is the product number of your device? Use this link to find it: Click here
    • (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc.)

Did you perform all the steps exactly as suggested in the previous post?

Could you please respond to this post with the details of the product so that I can help you with accurates steps which should help you resolve this issue.

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation