Hugha
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Recovering HP apps following a rebuild

HP Recommended
HP Pavilion All-in-One 24-r0xxavilion 65XX
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Not sure which forum to go on but here goes. I've a 2 month old all in one Desktop which due to an issue has had to have windows installed. In doing so I;ve lost my HP apps to items such as Netflix which came pre instralled. Any ideas how to recover them?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
32,646 32,546 2,958 7,270
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hugha

Hello;
Allow me to welcome you to the HP forums!

The most common way to do this is to do a full factory reset using HP Recovery Media, as that will recreate the original partitions on the drive and reload them.

You should be able to use this link to order that media:  HP PCs - Obtaining HP Recovery Discs or an HP USB Recovery Drive | HP® Customer Support 

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
Hugha
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks, I’ve since been in touch with HP in London as other issues have arisen with the computer and they are sending me a recovery usb, fingers crossed this will solve ALL the problems!

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation