Level 4
159 4 0 3
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

System Recovery

HP Recommended
110-000z
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Here I am again. I need a System Recovery kit for my new Hard Drive. The new one is blank. How can I make it work. Could I buy a System Recovery Kit.

1 REPLY 1
Paul_Tikkanen
Level 21
Level 21
132,210 122,387 20,117 30,850
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

The product specs for your PC indicate that it originally came with W8 from HP.

You posted that you were running W10 on it.

You can always reinstall W10 for free at any time by making your own plain W10 installation media using the Media Creation Tool at the link below.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-download/windows10

The utlilty will allow you to make a bootable USB installation flash drive, or save an ISO file which you can burn to a DVD using your DVD burning software's burn ISO file option.

When you get to the part of the installation script where you are asked to enter a product key, select the 'I don't have a product key' option, (Skip) and W10 will install and automatically activate once you are connected to the internet.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation