Soqquadro
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

System restart suddenly

HP Recommended
510-p106nl
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I purchased the PC in May 2017 and from the time of purchase, Internet Explorer was not usable as it continually crashed. Since then I've alwys used Firefox.

Since I installed the update to Windows Creators the PC during use is restarted suddenly.

I tried to restore the system 2 times: the firs one keepeng my data and the second one re-installing everything. The problem persists

1 REPLY 1
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 6,228 314 468
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Soqquadro ,

Thank you for posting on HP Forums,

The Barachiel is at your service.

I understand you are in need of support,

I'll be glad to help you out, however, for an accurate solution I will need more details:

Have you attempted any steps on your own before posting on the HP Forums?

When was the last time it worked without these issues? 

In the meantime, please try the steps mentioned below:

Re-start the notebook, Keep tapping F2, and run a component test on all the parts. If it fails, please make a note of the 24 digit alpha-numeral failure ID, and contact HP's phone support team through this link.

Let me know how that pans out. 🙂

I hope you have a good day ahead,

And Feel free to ask any other queries as  well,

Considering, this forum has some of the best people in the world available and ready to help. 😉

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation