Did you mean: 
id7
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

am unable to use HP assistant. have tried reinstalling, getting error

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

Unable to use HP Assisitant, getting error. tried reinstalling and get -C:\ProgramData\{18165758-115C-4DC0-9EC2-FF89F725767F}\. ?

3 REPLIES 3
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,727 830 1,553
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@id7

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I came across your post and would like to help. 

I understand that the HP Assistant is not working and generates an error code. 

The HP Assistant is generally associated to an HP printer and is part of the printer's full featured drivers. 

To provide an accurate resolution, I need a few more details: 

• What is the exact printer model no? This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l
  • Have you installed the HP printer drivers from a disk or by downloading from the HP website?
  • When was the last time the HP Assistant worked and did any software changes took updates happen on the computer?

While you respond to that, please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. This is a free tool for Windows to help resolve issues with the printer drivers. 

Hope this information helps. Feel free to reply. Eager to help! 🙂

0 Kudos
id7
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i dont have an HP printer? only HP tower.

0 Kudos
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,727 830 1,553
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@id7

Hi,

glad to have you back.

I request you to let me know the exact computer model no. This link will help you to find the model no: http://hp.care/2bygf7l.

And are you referring to the HP Support Assistant?

Requesting you to elaborate more on this.

This information will help me to help you further. 

Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation