Kegwegman1939
4 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

chromecast

HP Recommended
pavilion
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I am trying to get Chromecast working on my pavilion PC. I don't sdee able to get Google Home App and the subsequent install. an  do this on a  Pavilion

1 REPLY 1
AmpLighter
Level 5
224 211 8 43
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Spoiler

Morning, It would appear as if no one has replied to your question mainly because this is an HP support forum. In other words, I would suggest that you register with he Chromecast site in order to achieve the correct support as this is not an HP issue. However, if after you've contact Chromecast tech support and informed hem of this and if they aren't able to offer you support, claiming that this is an HP issues. Please post what they said during your tech support ticket as his would assist others here who may have the same issue in the future. But again, Contacting Chromecast support would be your best alternitive at this point.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation