Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,364
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @sluggera,

Thank you for visiting the HP Forums! A great place where you can find solutions for your issues with help from the community! I came across your post and wanted to assist you. I understand you are looking to clean the vents inside the PC on your HP Envy Desktop and you would need assistance. Don't worry we'll work together to find a solution for you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the PC? Please use this link to find this information: http://hp.care/2bygf7l

What exactly seems to he the issue with the PC?

Please follow these links to help you remove the front bezel as well as removing the side panel of your HP Envy pc

1. Removing and Replacing the Front Bezel in HP Pavilion HPE h8-1000 and HP ENVY 700 Desktop Series PCs

2. Removing and Replacing the Side Panel in HP Pavilion HPE h8-1000 and HP ENVY 700 Desktop Series PCs

3. HP Desktop PCs - Computer Overheating Prevention

I hope this information helps. Let me know if you need any further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

To simply say thanks, please click the "Thumbs Up" button to give me a Kudos to appreciate my efforts to help. If this helps, please mark this as “Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue to get it resolved without hassles.

Take care.

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation