Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,364
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Joonben,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I understand you are having issues related to HP Desktop. Don't worry as I have a few suggestions which should help you resolve this issue.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

Could you provide me with the exact model of the PC? Use this link to find it:  https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03754824  (Ensure you do not share any of your personal information such as serial, phone number, email ID, etc...).

What exactly seems to be an issue with the computer? Are you having issues related to boot?

Have you accidentally dropped the unit?

Could you please elaborate more on the issue as this will help me in further assisting you?

Eagerly waiting for your response!

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

What is the installed operating system?

Which drop-down menus?

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Joonben
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When I right click anywhere on my desktop in order to open a new file folder for example I GET NO TEXT.

I get a tall narrow box with little triangle arrows on it to click on and then be allowed to choose the menu ITEM I want.

ONLY THERE IS NO TEXT AT ALL and now all of my desktop  has enlarged. I cannot find where to fix this. Just send me a link PLEASE

0 Kudos
erico
Level 17
Level 17
47,969 42,208 4,647 12,420
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

There is text in this and my previous post.

Take a moment, read it and provide the requested information.

Without information provided by yourself, no one can help you.

I am not an HP Employee.
0 Kudos
Joonben
Author
4 2 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Nevermind

If anybody had a fix for this SIMPLE PROBLEM, they would have told me.

I have an HP.

I have provided requested info.

I SIMPLY have a problem withdrop down menus on the desktop not providing any text when I right click on it.

I don't even have a browser OPEN.

😞

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation