Did you mean: 
BobbyAwes
3 2 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

email support

HP Recommended

Hi, 

I have been trying to find a link to chat support and email for repair support for my laptop purchased from middle east and currently located in Canada.

Cannot find anything in entire hp website. Call centre in Canada cannot help (Sir, your warranty is global, but you have to call Dubai, we cannot help you!!!!!!) My laptop has crashed.

Please can I have an online contact. 

And if you give me the link that keeps opening more and more windows with same loop (product/validate/options/locations go back start the loop again.... product/validate....) then I know I made a terrible mistake selecting the most dumb computer company on earth.

Thanks and regards,

Bobby

4 REPLIES 4
Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,365
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@BobbyAwes,

Thanks for engaging in HP support Forums! This is a wonderful location to converse with the community, get assistance and find tips! I see from the post that you need assistance in finding the email support. No worries, I'll do my best to help you with this.

I am sending you a private message with the information requested. Please check the mailbox icon at the top-right corner of this screen.

Please check your Private message icon on the upper right corner of your HP Forums profile,

Next, to your profile Name, you should see a little blue envelope, please click on it.

Please reply back on the public post as this Private message box is not monitored.

I hope this helps resolve this issue completely,

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
BobbyAwes
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you Mr. Singh,

My experience continues unabated. I see an envelop, but it is Grey, and there is no mail in there.

I see a blue bell, and wow, I have earned 2 badges and 1 mention of my post. I am planning to put some relish on these badges, and have them for lunch. The computer still doesn't work, neither does it any way to communicate, and add to the list, your mail didn't materialize either.

Waiting for the first sane and worth response from Hp.

Regards
Bobby
0 Kudos
Myosca
Level 1
6 3 0 1
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Oh !  how I agree with your comments.  I have been going through the same stupid pages as you.  I even tried the so called 'Chat' but it's merely responded to by a wierd sort of robot that does NOT understand the questions ! ! ? ?

I REALLY,-_REALLY HATE HP Support as it now appears to be.

I have, now, through the 'Press Centre' found an email address for what, hopefully, could bring some sort of response.  It is:  www.hp.com/news room and this was via tom Suiter@hp.com

I am sending this to-day  (4th July, 2018) so will be waiting, with held breath' for an answer !

"Fingers crossed".

BobbyAwes
Author
3 2 0 1
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

While I got initial success by sending email to the President and CEO (it is available if you google) through a webform. It still didnt get me any help, as their President/CEO's team is also not able to help. (Sir, we are based in US, you filled the form on US website. Please do so through MEA website for laptop bought in Dubai). So their global president also depends on local websites/forms to be able to communicate.

Never seen a more silo setup and a more confused customer care than hp.

Finding any way to communicate online is more difficult that probably personally meeting POTUS, I am guessing. 

🙂 All the best friend. 

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation