Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Hairdale
Level 1
8 1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

i cancelled Stamps.com, but all of their s oftware did not remove.

HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I cancelled Stamps.com service, but could nebver completely remove their softwre. They were not able to remove it either. I have tried everything on the web and Microsoft (software REMOVALl tools) but it stoill persists in my Program listing and in my File. Not amount of uninstalling I do will remove it.

One would think a Company would be more responsible. Their software does not work either. 

Even Outlook is not perfect. If they cannot get the basic services right, how can they protect us from the latest scourges. Apple must have a lot of problems.

1 REPLY 1
WAWood
Level 16
Level 16
33,786 33,678 3,066 7,558
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Hairdale

In the offchance you are not aware of this app, I would suggest you checking out Revo Uninstaller -- they are one of the best third-party uninstall tools out there.

You would have to check their website to see if their free version does what you need: https://www.revouninstaller.com/revo_uninstaller_free_download.html?gclid=EAIaIQobChMIhKunt_zD2AIVQ2...

Good Luck

***If my post helped, click the thumbs-up symbol to say thanks***

***Please mark Accept As Solution if my post solved your problem***

I am a volunteer and I do not work for, nor represent, HP
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation