Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
STDQ
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

new PC with wifi keyboard. f3 and Shift+f3 only brings up an adjuster, not change case

HP Recommended
HP Paviilion all in one
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Shift + f3 should only bring up 'change case'  and toggle capital/lower case. It does not. only brings up an adjuster bar. settings are correct in Customise ribbon. How to fix please?

3 REPLIES 3
Raj1788
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
11,683 11,674 582 666
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@STDQ

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

This is a great place to get support, find answers to your technical queries.

I understand that you are in need of support, need not worry I'll be glad to assist you.

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details

Could you please help me with the exact product number?

Are you trying to make any changes in the Microsoft Excel sheet?

Eagerly waiting for the reply.

Cheers:)

Raj1788
I am an HP Employee 

0 Kudos
STDQ
Author
Level 1
8 7 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi

My product number is Z7C34EA#ABU

I am trying to change case using Word 2010 and Outlook. Worked fine in Windows 7 on my last Pavillion laptop. Shift F3 and just F3 only brings up a slider bar, and F lowers iot. No idea what it is for. I just know that i do NOT want that , just to toggle case.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
mdklassen
Level 12
11,043 11,017 577 1,696
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@STDQ@  wrote:

I am trying to change case using Word 2010 and Outlook. Worked fine in Windows 7 on my last Pavillion laptop.

Shift F3 and just F3 only brings up a slider bar, and F lowers iot. No idea what it is for.

I just know that i do NOT want that , just to toggle case.

I have Word 2010 under Windows 7.  When I highlight a word, and press SHIFT-F3, these are the results:

hp -> Hp -> HP

support -> Support -> SUPPORT

It took two SHIFT-F3 presses to get from 'hp' to 'HP'.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation