Maxxster
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

removing or blocking NSNBOT from comand prompt

HP Recommended
HP Pavillion 1446s a10 Vision
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

Hello.  My desktop was hacked by the ransomware virus on easter weekend 2017.  since then i have had this ESTABLISHED nsnbot-65-52-108-227:https  Foreign Address attatched to my command prompt.   I know that it isnt suppose to be there and i have tried just about everything i can do including asking other corporations how to get rid of it. I have AT&T Uverse account and microsoft told me that it was their problem, but, everytime i tell them about it, they say that they will take care of it and thanks for telling them about the problem, but its still there!! please, somebody tell me or teach me how to get rid of this. thanks in advance and god bless!                                signed Maxxster.

1 REPLY 1
kingtopcat
Level 4
142 139 10 22
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi there Maxxster Welcome to your forum: Assuming this rogue bot will block any attempt to evict it

on a 2nd computer that's unafflicted go to either "www.google.com or www.bing.com to look for antiransomeware programs & download them follow what you see or write the instructions down to get rid of it

there's a load of them waiting to liberate you & your machine

hope this works for you

good luck in this  intrepid endeavor

if you're American Happy Thanksgiving to you & your family!

kingtopcat

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation