1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

software cannot be installed

HP Recommended
HP OMEN
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi

Would like to check the issue about this popular download tool "thunder 9" cannot be installed.

I have shut off the macfee functions and downloaded this software from official website (http://www.xunlei.com)

But the software always stopped and showed "failure" when the installation comes to end (99%)

I was trying to download this software in "light version" , however the installation was successful but when I clicked it and go in. I am forced to quite this window and the program was automaticlly deleted...

Really don't know what is wrong with this software. I used on Surface as same Windows 10, everything is fine.

Hope can get help from here~

Thank you!

1 REPLY 1
IT_WinSec
Level 15
Level 15
10,086 9,824 813 3,944
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @DDV1

Welcome to the HP Support forum.

This problem is not related to something HP did for this specific HP computer. This is software issue either with the system configuration, some WIndows corruption or software specification.

Since the program and the site is written in some Asian language I don't understand, I am not able to assist you much but I recommend you reach to the software vendor and their support department. They should be able to guide you with concrete steps.

Cheers !

>> Your FEEDBACK is important. Use the interactive buttons below and let me know if the post helps <<
*** I work for HP *** I express personal opinion only *** HP Expert - volunteer since 2013
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation