Jeet_singh
Retired
Retired
21,068 21,032 1,399 2,362
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @Heat13,

Thank you for posting on HP Support Forums. It is a great place to find the help you need, from other users, HP experts, and other support personnel. For you to have the best experience on the HP forum, you could also visit our HP Forums Guide for the First Time Here? Learn How to Post and More.

I see from the post that you are having issues with some of the apps not working on your HP notebook. Don't worry I'll be really glad to help you with this,

To provide you with an accurate solution, I'll need a few more details:

What is the product number of your product? Use this link to find it: http://support.hp.com/us-en/document/c03754824 

Did this happen after a recent update?

Have you tried to perform Windows troubleshooter?

In the meantime, while you respond, let's try these steps here:

Let's start off by performing a Windows automated troubleshooter, using this link.

Next thing, I would suggest here is to perform a System Restore to a previous date where it was all working fine, using this link.

You could try using the Windows Update Troubleshooting tool to fix any updates that have not come through for Windows 10.  Please restart the Notebook twice to make sure all update have been completed!

Here is a document that shows how to update drivers that are not working correctly with Windows 10.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance. I'll be more than happy to help.

If you wish to help others looking for the same solution as you've found, mark the post as Accepted Solution.

If you wish to show appreciation for my effort, please click the Thumbs up icon at the bottom of my comment.

And I Hope you have a good day, Ahead.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation