James107
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

unable to download software drivers,

HP Recommended
HP ALLINONE10A (touch) 22-3120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I just bought this all in one desktop and I am unable to download needed drivers. It will not accept any of the files on the HP support page. I do have a disc with a label on the envelope that says "Drivers for PC" with a number 291000D538. I bought it "certified refurbished" on Amazon. recieved yesterday. Did not get a manual, just a folded paper with photos that show how to hook it up. I noticed that Cortana does not work and apparently some other things that it is supposed to have on it. I put in the driver disc and absolutely nothing happens. I am able to get online okay, but, the "Ask me anything" bar for Cortana won't even accept keyboard entries for search function for the computer system. What should I do ? frustrated

1 REPLY 1
Big_Dave
Level 15
28,006 27,535 1,811 5,051
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

Did you try the HP recovery procedure?  Repeatedly Tap F11 after power on. If no joy then try the below suggestion.

Contact HP Support. Be ready to give them the official serial number for your PC so that the correct recovery media can be ordered.

Don't post the serial number on this forum as it will be removed by the moderators.

HP ENVY 6055, HP Deskjet 1112
HP Envy 17", i7-8550u,16GB, 512GB NVMe, 4K screen, Windows 10 x64
Custom PC - Z390, i7-9700K, 32GB, dual 512 GB NVMe, dual 512 SSDs, 4K screen, OC'd to 5 Ghz, NVIDIA 2080TI 11GB
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation