Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Fluke
Level 2
13 9 0 5
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

HP MyDisplay (how to disable Sticky Partitions options and enable Taskbar Menu icon)

HP Recommended
27VC
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Following  HP MyDisplay Update 22.21.13.8233 released this near June 2017 on Portrait Displays website. I have noticed HP has removed the software download from 27VC monitor page for drivers and softwares. Is this software giving troubles to HP?

Even in the new version, there are no options to disable that Sticky Partitions option that appears into every windows including softwares where it sometimes overprint Minimize or Maximize buttons randomly on top right. Also the pop menu from HP MyDisplay in taskbar doesn't works, when right clicking, menu can appears but does not allow to select from it.

Thanx to reply

3 REPLIES 3
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 830 1,539
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Fluke

Thanks for reaching out to us on HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and would like to help.

I understand that you have an HP 27vc 27-inch IPS LED Backlit Monitor. I read that there aren't any drivers for the monitor at the HP website. Also, in the newer version of the HP My Display, there is no option to disable the sticky partitions. Also, the popup menu from the HP My Display in the taskbar does not work. 

Could you send me a screenshot of the sticky partitions, please?

Meanwhile, I checked the HP website and see that the drivers for the monitor are available on the HP website. Please click here to locate the drivers.

If need be then you may uninstall and reinstall the HP My Display program and check if it helps with the sticky partitions. 

Hope this helps. Cheers! 🙂

0 Kudos
LisaTx
1 1 0 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

To turn off sticky partitions open HP My Display. Remove the check from the box(es).

2017-10-12_9-09-50.jpg

TheDeveloper
1 1 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Just to mention that HP "My Display" is an ordinary application that you have to launch. Specifically it is not accessible from the context menu by right clicking on the screen.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation