Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
I have a big problem. When i installed the mxm graphics card ATI hd 5570 on my wl710av. During startup it just show colors changing and then black screen. No boot. So frustrating.
HP Recommended
Now i a cant get past the hp logo screen. It shows a black screen only but i know there is power because the power led is on and fans are working. Please help me with this.
HP Recommended
I also need windows 7 iso download. Right now i have the windows 10 but its not working well so i want to change it to windows 7 but microsoft doesnt offer it because i have a pre installed windows 7.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.