Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
Hp 25x

Hey i have the first generation xbox one and i bought this monitor at 144hz and 1ms response time is there. How can i get my xbox and my monitor to run 1080p at 144hz or even at 120hz? I kno the xbox can only supports 120hz but thats fine with me how can i get that to work? Does anybody or anyone know or can help me? I have to use the control image veiwing images then go to the hp enhanced to get it to even look sharp every other mode looks like there blurrieness can somebody please help me ? If not im going to have to return this monitor and find a different one . Thank you to anyone that can help me..

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Swinney502 Welcome to HP Community!

Go into the monitors OSD menu and navigate to the Image Control area.

• There should be a section to adjust the resolution and response time.
  • Also, see if there is a settings to enable something to do with Gaming or Freesync Mode.
  • Once that is set, I think you will see the option for 1080p 120Hz in the Xbox display settings.

If not, you might try a different HDMI cable.

Keep us posted,

If you would like to thank us for our efforts to help you, 

Give us a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, followed by clicking on the "Accept as solution" on this post, 

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.