Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP Elitedisplay S340C

I have a HP ELITEDISPLAY S340C still under Manufacturer warranty for 8 months and I was going to try to use it on this since It had cracked through shipping. I had bought the monitor originally from a guy who got it from his work, he no longer works there, so he does not know where they bought it from therefore the replacement cannot go through them. I believe HP themselves can send a replacement or a refund or something for the monitor. I have contacted support and they have said to do the replacement through the place where it was bought, since they could do it. Any answers on what I could do to resolve this issue / problem? 

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hello
the answer does not seem very clear to me!
Check, but a device even under warranty, if it is broken by accident, you need to have special insurance
Hp does not reimburse, does not repair for free in general
And it must be the same, for the reseller, if a warranty against breakage, is not taken out, then they do not give gifts, normally

ex computer

HP PCs - Damage Not Covered by the HP Standard Limited Warranty | HP® Customer Support

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HP Recommended

"does not repair free in general" So does that mean it could be fixed? But it will cost some cash to do so? How much do you think it would cost since I would personally try to fix it but there are no screen replacements made by third parties and none used.

HP Recommended

https://support.hp.com/us-en/document/ish_4158852-3236832-16

Sorry, I can not tell you, we must find the reference of the part to replace
this may vary afterwards, depending on the country, the seller ...

--------------------------------------------- Signature ---------------------------------------------
was this reply helpful , or just say thank you ? Click on the yes button

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

Desktop-Knowledge-Base
Windows 11 22h2 inside , user

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.