Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP EliteDesk 800 G1 Base Model Small Form Factor PC

My pc wont boot even to a bios. I get no signal to the monitor and fans will go 100% after 1 minute. Nothing appears on screen. I have tried: clearing cmos, changed cmos battery, different ram, ram one by one, different cpu fan, changed bios pswd jumper to another 2-pins. Nothing works. Both cpu and psu fans go 100%. Even after i changed cpu fan. I get no error codes out of the speaker, Motherboard has green light. I tested to take out the processor and put it back in but didnt help. If i boot with no ram i get error code. The pc has been in a closet and then it didnt work anymore. Have tried with graphics card too. I have tried displayport and vga- port and i havent gotten any image from the pc. Not even for a second.

Thanks!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.