05-18-2017 08:19 PM - edited 05-18-2017 08:19 PM
HP 20-C012A All-In-One Desktop- the screen brightness is terrible. I have turn the brightness down to 15% and its still terrible. Any suggestions please (it is blinding my eyes)
05-19-2017 02:44 PM
Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.
Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.
I understand that you are unable to adjust screen brightness of your HP All-in-One - 20-c012a.
You may Use the HP My Display utility from All Programs to adjust the display brightness.
And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Cannot Adjust Display Brightness
Let me know how this works.
You have a good day ahead.
05-21-2017 11:11 AM
Thank you for replying,
I appreciate your time and efforts,
As I understand you are running Windows 10 instead of Windows 8 and settings would still be the same. You could go ahead and follow the document which my tech had provided in the previous post.
I would suggest please update the BIOS on your PC and check if it helps.
Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.
Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.
I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.
I am an HP Employee
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 10, 8)