Post new question
Question

Highlighted
Honor Student
Message 1 of 4 (113 Views)

Screen Brightness is terrrible

[ Edited ]
Product Name: HP 20-C012A All-In-One Desktop
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

HP 20-C012A All-In-One Desktop- the screen brightness is terrible. I have turn the brightness down to 15% and its still terrible. Any suggestions please (it is blinding my eyes)

0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
Message 2 of 4 (89 Views)

Re: Screen Brightness is terrrible

Hi @sueh1,

Welcome to HP Forums, this is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you.

I understand that you are unable to adjust screen brightness of your HP All-in-One - 20-c012a.

You may Use the HP My Display utility from All Programs to adjust the display brightness.

And here's the step by step guide for you in the link: Cannot Adjust Display Brightness

Let me know how this works.

You have a good day ahead.

Rainbow23
I am an HP Employee

If you found this post helpful, you can let others know by clicking the Accept as Solution button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the Thumbs up" button!

Honor Student
Message 3 of 4 (77 Views)

[ Edited ]

It dosnt work and I dont use windows 8

HP Support Agent
Message 4 of 4 (63 Views)

Hi @sueh1,

Thank you for replying,

I appreciate your time and efforts,

As I understand you are running Windows 10 instead of Windows 8 and settings would still be the same. You could go ahead and follow the document which my tech had provided in the previous post. 

I would suggest please update the BIOS on your PC and check if it helps.

Also, download and install HP support assistant on your PC. It should automatically download and install the latest updates and drivers for your PC.

Refer this link to know how to use HP support assistant.

I hope this helps. Let me know how it goes for further assistance.

Regards,

Jeet_Singh
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation