Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
HP Recommended
HP M27ha FHD Monitor
macOS 12.0 Monterey

Hello. I've had this 27" monitor for awhile now and since day 1, there's been these vertical lines throughout the entire screen. Prior to now, I've been using Windows 10 and while I could notice the issue, it hasn't been really bad until now, when I just put this screen on a new Mac. Which is why I never returned it.

The monitor is a M27ha.

I've attached an image of what I'm talking about. You really notice it with blues. I've played with every setting on the monitor itself with no avail. I've also played with display settings on the Mac with no luck. I've tried multiple cables. 

I'm using HDMI to HDMI.

Even with VGA to VGA I still get the the lines. Now this is another oddity, I've love to try the Display port on this monitor but it doesn't get recognized as being active! No idea why. 

Any help appreciated. Thanks.
IMG_7931.jpeg

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.