05-18-2011 11:34 AM
It's always better if you post the model number of your unit, and list the configuration. Your model might have just onboard graphics (on the motherboard), or a separate video card in the a specific slot. Also, you do not state what game(s).
What does Device Manager list under Display adapters?
If you download this program, it will list the components: http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html
Please click Accept as Solution, if your problem is solved. To say THANK YOU, press the "thumbs up symbol" to render a KUDO. You can render both Solution and KUDO..
Loaner: Envy Omen Windows 10 Pro 64 bit 4th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700HQ + NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070M 8GB Discrete Graphics (16GB RAM) 512GB m.2 SSD
HP Envy 8 5010 Tablet
(2) HP DV7t i7 3160QM 2.3Ghz 8GB
HP m9200t E8400,Win7 Pro, 4GB RAM, ASUS 550Ti 2GB, Rosewill 630W. 1T HD
Custom Asus Z97D, I7-4790k, 16GB RAM, WIN7 Pro 64bit, ZOTAC GTX1080 8GB, 500GB HD SSD, Rosewill Blackhawk case and OCZ 750W.
Printer -- HP OfficeJet Pro 8620
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Black Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Error Messages Display on a Blue Screen during Startup or Boot (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP All-in-One PCs - Troubleshooting Touch Screen Issues (Windows 8)