Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

need help, audio fix for realtek?

HP Recommended
828a.
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I reinstalled windows, now my Realtek is not working. I tried to reinstall drivers and everything but the hd manager is not showing up and still says not plugged in. I tried to find my motherboard drivers but cant find them anywhere online. motherboard is 828a.

3 REPLIES 3
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,924 4,858 538 2,117
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello
can you specify how windows was reinstalled?
And for the device drivers, also how are you trying to reinstall them, were they downloaded somewhere?
Please give the exact model of the computer!

HP Desktop PCs - How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number? | HP® Customer Support

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Ouskie
Author
Level 1
7 4 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

cant remember, Cant remember how I reinstalled it. all I know is that they gave me the option to do it. serial number [edited] product number Z3G95EA#ABU

0 Kudos
Prométhée
Level 16
Level 16
4,924 4,858 538 2,117
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

If I don't know what you did with your computer, it's not going to be easy!
In this case, try to download and install the audio driver:

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/omen-by-hp-870-100-desktop-pc-series/1207...

Please remember to mark the answers this can help other users:
please click on the accept as solution button if message provided an answer to the problem

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation