Alan0847
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can my C7280 be made to connect to air print

HP Recommended
Photosmart C7280
Other

Latest iPad Air operating system, old printer does not connect to air print, not compatable, is there any way to get around this?

1 REPLY 1
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,610
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @Alan0847 – Hope you are well 🙂

Thank you for becoming an HP Forum member. It is a fantastic location to get help from the community, get suggestions and find what has worked for others!

I understand that the old Photosmart printer is not compatible with the HP app. I am afraid that there are no apps which will help you print with the iOS.

You can try to use the Google cloud printing if the printer is connected to the network.

Go to http://hp.care/2qWZkgH and follow the steps under “Print from your Apple iOS device”.

Let me know how that goes!

Cheers 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation