Did you mean: 
OldGrumpy
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Can't print from Android tablet

HP Recommended
Samsung Galaxy Tab S2

I have two HP printers, Deskjet 3050a and Officejet 7500. No matter what I do, my Samsung Galaxy Tab S2, running Android 7.0, can't see either of them on my WiFi network. I have two Android phones, another Android Tab and a Widows 10 laptop, all of which have no problem. Any idea? I Note that Android 7.0 is not listed on the OS dropdown list.

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,732 829 1,529
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@OldGrumpy

Let me take a moment to thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums. I came across your post and would like to help. 

I understand that you're unable to print using your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 7.0 in it. I read that other Android and Windows 10 laptop print fine from your HP Deskjet 3050A e-All-in-One Printer and the HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer. 

I suggest you to disable the Samsung print plugin service and then install the HP Smart App on your tab. This should help you to print from your Samsung Galaxy Tab S2.

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know how it goes. Cheers! 

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation