Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Imre2
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Need to replace wireless card

HP Recommended

Hello all, I can not connect to the internet through wifi and I tried to reboot , uninstall network adapter but still does not work. I guess I will need to replace the wireless card. Could someone please help me how to find out the details of the product that needs to be replaced?

Thanks 

2 REPLIES 2
TedMittelstaedt
Level 1
15 14 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Did you accidentally turn off wifi by hitting a function key?  Most laptops have a soft wifi swith that turns off

0 Kudos
Imre2
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Ted, thanks for quick reply. I have an All in one desktop and there is something wrong with the wireless adapter but I have not hit any function key. Eventually, I have bought an external wireles adapter - USB type and it works fine now.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation