2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

STAMPANTE HP 7280

HP Recommended
HP 7280
iOS

-Buonasera

Volevo chiederVi se fosse possibile stampare da smartphone ( Iphone 6) con la stampante HP 7280, magari utilizzando qualche plug-in?!?! 

Grazie anticipatamente

Saluti

-Good evening
I wanted to ask you if you could print from smartphone(iphone6) with the HP 7280 printer maybe using some plug-ins?!?!

thank you in advance.

Best Regards

Tags (2)
3 REPLIES 3
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
25,736 25,616 1,414 1,485
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Anto1983

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you want assistance in printing from iPhone 6. I would like to help you resolve this issue.

1. On your printer, make sure the wireless feature is on, and the printer is connected to your local wireless network.

Some printers have a wireless icon  and a blue light on the front of the printer. Make sure the light is on and not blinking, if your printer has a wireless icon.

2. On your Apple iOS device, open the Wi-Fi settings and make sure you are connected to the same local wireless network as your printer.

3. Open the document, photo, email, or webpage you want to print, then tap the Share icon  or  to display the menu options.

4. Tap Print or the Print icon , depending on the type of file you want to print.

The Printer Options menu displays.

5. On the Printer Options menu, tap Select Printer.

A list of available printers on the network displays.

6. Select your printer, change print settings if necessary, then tap Print.

Click here and refer the document for more assistance.

Let me know how it goes.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Anto1983
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Thank you for your answer! so far I have come here safely. my problem is another one. the HP C 7280 printer, has no eprint. when i try, "selecting printer" iphon 6 does not find it, from pc instead if connected to the same network, yes. said this, is there an alternative way to print from iphone with the hp 7280 printer, or i have to resign, and always use the pc ?????? thank you in advance. best regards
0 Kudos
Dvortex
Retired
Retired
9,855 9,843 924 1,609
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello, @Anto1983

I see that you were interacting with @sandytechy20. He is out of office and I'd like to help 🙂

I'd suggest you use the HP Smart app to print from your iOS device. Go to Apple Store and install the HP Smart app on your iOS device.

I found a wonderful document which will give you instructions on how to use this app. Please go through the steps here: http://hp.care/2sl1E5V  

Please let me know if this resolves the issue, or if you require further assistance!

Good luck 🙂

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

Please click "Accepted as Solution" on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution. To show appreciation for my help, please click the "Thumbs Up Icon" below!

DVortex
I am not an HP Employee
0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation