Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
HP 330 Wireless Mouse and Keyboard Combination
Microsoft Windows 11

no physical shop is repairing it can i find a way to get it repaired after getting it picked up from home or can i get money back

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hi @Sake8 ,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.,

I'd be happy to help you! 

There are no repair options for the mouse. However, I recommend you contact the nearest service center along with the invoice purchase copy of this unit which shows the purchase date and warranty. They should be able to help. 

Or you may also find the nearest service center by clicking the link below. 

https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center- service center link using zip/pin code.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

please tell aboutm y issue if someone knows

HP Recommended

Hi @Sake8 ,

Welcome to the HP Support Community.,

I'd be happy to help you! 

There are no repair options for the mouse. However, I recommend you contact the nearest service center along with the invoice purchase copy of this unit which shows the purchase date and warranty. They should be able to help. 

Or you may also find the nearest service center by clicking the link below. 

https://support.hp.com/in-en/service-center- service center link using zip/pin code.

Please mark this post as “Accepted Solution” if the issue is resolved and if you feel this reply was helpful click “Yes”.

Elohi_NR
I am an HP Employee
HP Recommended

but the thing is all hp centres just say that we deal with only the products bought from us and its not reapairable too you said then please tell me a solution to claim back the money of mouse amount as its not repairable now.how should i claim now?

HP Recommended

but they say you haven't bought this from out store  us we will not do anything.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.