Level 1
13 5 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

support

HP Recommended
hp photosmart E3276 camera
Other

just bought hp photosmart E327 camera to find that it is not support now. where can i get help and get it registered?

2 REPLIES 2
old_geekster
Level 16
Level 16
24,647 24,299 2,836 10,376
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nickie2, welcome to the forum.

This is a peer to peer help forum. The only presence that HP has on it are the Admins and the Mods. Otherwise, none of us works for HP.  Therefore, you should contact HP Customer Support for help with your problem.  They are the only ones who can help you.

Please click the Thumbs up + button if I have helped you and click Accept as Solution if your problem is solved.

I am not an HP Employee!!

Intelligence is God given. Wisdom is the sum of our mistakes!!
0 Kudos
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
90,583 90,460 11,637 24,933
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@nickie2

This is a last decade camera, over 12 years old to be exact. Did you buy it from a camera store ? My suggestion returm it now, it could be sitting on a dusted cabinet for 10 yesrs already.

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation