Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
recoil9 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DO I have latest bios and how to update

HP 8200 Elite sff
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

My bios version is J01 V02.24

When I check on the HP bios downloads I see there is a v02.29 available. But when I try to download and install the install assistant says it may not have installed, try again. When I try again, I dont get a message at all. But if I check system bios is still shows v02.24

I dont understand how to flash the bios and am apprehensive about messing the bios up. Is there a utility that checks and updates or any other way for the novice to upgrade bios without blowing the computer up?

Appeciate any help or advice on this. Below is my system bios settings, if that helps any.

bios.jpg

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
13494 750 883
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

DO I have latest bios and how to update

@recoil9

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, The issue that you have with this HP Elitebook 850 G3 Notebook is classified as a commercial product (business line).

Our Commercial Support Team does not provide assistance via this platform.

If you require immediate assistance, you will need to log a case with our Commercial Support Team.

Please click on this link: http://www8.hp.com/us/en/contact-hp/business-support.html for more details and support.

Let me know if you require further information and/or assistance.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Tags (1)

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation