cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
4 2 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Error Creating Recovery Discs

HP Recommended

I need to clean re-install Windows Vista but am getting this error when trying to create the recovery discs:

"The Recovery Partition Could Not Be Found"

However, I can see the partition when I go to My Computer. 

THanks for your help!

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 6
385 381 19 96
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi,

dont worry basic problem... good news fixable problem

oh crap i can't find it in my H.D.D...& my pendrive is damaged, w8 till evening my colleague has that software...

meanwhile, try this it may work for you...

insert Vista bootable disk into drive

open command prompt

c:\User\myaccount>cd\

c:\>

if your DVD-RW driver letter is E for eg.,

c:\>e:

e:\>

e:\>cd boot

e:\boot>bootsect.exe /nt52 😧

Note:- replace 😧 with the driver letter assigned for Recovery Partition... in this case its D:\>

Regards,

EverWin

~"If my solution has helped you in any way, please click on the white start to give Kudos."~

~"Please click on the Accept as solution button if your problem has been resolved."~
0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation