cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents and videos on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
bpwillia
Level 2
29 20 1 0
Message 1 of 7
Flag Post

Solved!

Error sending image task to HP Smart Zero t510

HP Recommended

So we have a t510 image that we've configured, based on the newest T6X42019 ThinPro 4 image from HP. I used HPDM 4.5 to capture the finished image, and it works fine to push this image out to any t510 running ThinPro 4 already. However, if I try to send it to the same hardware, running HP Smart Zero Core, it fails with the below error. I want to be able to send this image to any t510 connected to the HPDM running either OS. Anyone know what the problem is?

2013-02-12 15:55:18 Successfully sent task to the Device Management Gateway

2013-02-12 15:55:19 Task has been retrieved by the Agent.

2013-02-12 15:55:21 Deploy image using repository Master Repository.

2013-02-12 15:55:21 Failure deploying 2-2-2013.dd.gz from /Repository/Images/t510_2-12-13.

2013-02-12 15:55:21 NOT SUPPORT!

2013-02-12 15:55:21 Failed to execute common task.

2013-02-12 15:55:21 ErrorCode: 14000052, Error Detail: Unsupported task.

2013-02-12 15:55:21 Failed to execute common task.

2013-02-12 15:55:21 ErrorCode: 14000052, Error Detail: Unsupported task.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DeanC911
Level 3
54 54 3 2
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error message (unsupported task), sounds like agent on Smart Zero is not up to date. If you have not done so already, you wil need to update the agent on the Smart Zero t510's PRIOR to sending the update image task.

View solution in original post

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
6 REPLIES 6
bpwillia
Author
Level 2
29 20 1 0
Message 2 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Also, I forgot to mention that I also captured the image to a USB flash drive, and it works fine from the USB flash drive but not via the HPDM.

DeanC911
Level 3
54 54 3 2
Message 3 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Error message (unsupported task), sounds like agent on Smart Zero is not up to date. If you have not done so already, you wil need to update the agent on the Smart Zero t510's PRIOR to sending the update image task.

View solution in original post

kraanig
Just joined
5 3 0 0
Message 4 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same problem I am working with HDM4.5 sp1 and get these errors - however I have the Thinpro version T6X42019 (the latest one) so I think the hpdmagent (4.4.2-1) might be to new ?

If this is the case how would I downgrade the agent on the box?

As a second question (a bit off topic but still connected in some way)
I also like to downgrade the icaclient as the latest client seem to have rendering problems with certain applications

is there a way we can downgrade applications on a build ?

And is there a way to check which agent is used by HDM ?

Regards

Mic

bpwillia
Author
Level 2
29 20 1 0
Message 5 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dean- You were absolutely right. Out of the box the t510 had a 4.4.x agent. I pushed the agent update from HPDM to 4.5.x and the image task went through without a hitch. Thanks!

kraanig
Just joined
5 3 0 0
Message 6 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How did you push the agent out ? as I only get the error if i push anything to the client

bpwillia
Author
Level 2
29 20 1 0
Message 7 of 7
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Select the device, and Send Task, in the Agent section, select Update Agent. If it won't even accept that task something's probably really FUBAR.

ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation