Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Same problem. Envy 20 all in one. Touch screen only works to get to log in screen. then nothing. All drivers are updating. There is nothing showing up under Human interface that involves touch screen.  Why is it with all these issues there is no solution?

HP Recommended

hp envy touchsmart 20-d011 power powers up but does not post, no video no sound no illumination on screen has anyone else seen this and if so is there a fix for it

HP Recommended

I replaced the motherboard and all is well. You can replace the bios. or have it flashed if you a pc shop has a working one. All of that was a pain in the ass so I got a motherboard from a US seller incase I needed to return it. You can one from China for around 70 bucks. Try returning it. lol   

HP Recommended

please, I have the same problem.

HP ENVY TS 17 Notebook PC

5CG403038X

E1P14AV

could you please help

Thanks

HP Recommended

So has that ever actually worked or??  Every single forum post I see has the same answer and it literally never works for anybody.  Need a solution ASAP

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.