Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Lindus Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post
HP Recommended

HP Pavillion Wave

Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

Really like the look of the new Pavillion Wave.  However, it seems like it was released without any customization options.  In the marketing material it says it should be available with 16 Gb of RAM but when I try to "Customize" it there is no such option.  Also talked to the Chat Customer service rep and they seem not to be educated on this product and have no idea of when the new product will be available nor when the larger memory option will be available.

So why do I bother? I think it looks really nice and having a B&O sound system really attracts me to the unit but if I am not allowed to tinker with it for fear of warranty breach I want the bigger version and so...

Anyone bought this with 16Gb or know when the bigger one is coming out?

With thanks in advance for their help,

/Johan

0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation