cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How can I install English language instead of "operating system windows 10 single turkish language"

HP PAVILION 15-BC001NT
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I will buy a a laptop "HP Pavilion 15-bc001nt i7 (W10) Gaming W7R26EA" but it has operating system window 10 single Turkish langage, But I want to use it for English language.

What can I do?

How can I install "windows 10 English langage"?

Thank you for your support.

King regads

hkoc

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Level 19
Level 19
81,606 81,499 10,167 21,855
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How can I install English language instead of "operating system windows 10 single turkish language"

Hi,

Please try to download and install additional languages for Windows 10 to view menus, dialog boxes, and other user interface items in your preferred language using the Language Control Panel.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14236/language-packs

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
0 Kudos
This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation