cancel

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Sandypc41 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 0 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

How do I know if I have touch screen availability?

I just purchased my computer and would like to know if I have touch screen availability?

Is there someplace on my laptop I can check

This is all new to me -

2 REPLIES 2
Provost Provost
Provost
105556 96107 14841 22827
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi:

If the screen has touch capability, you can use your finger to tap the screen and open one of the Windows 8 charms.

If you want a more scientific method, go to the control panel>system and security>system.

You will see in the windows 8 information that your display does or does not have pen and touch screen capability.

Highlighted
PhD Student
PhD Student
1033 1000 33 154
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i have shopped for those to see and im still looking and a few store have and which bestbuy has one so far that i know of in my area and it too much for now to get and it would be nice 

but they are availible online to purchase but i like to see the display to make sure and i dont want to end up the hassel of returning it if it does not do what i want 

but like paul said use your finger to see if it will do that and i also do this to check when im shopping to see if those touch screen will work and not all AIO will be touch screen and best to test it to see if it works 

Please provide Kudos to whom has provided answers or
good points or advice..
Aslo if the questions or issues solved please check it
"Accepted"
Thanks and you are welcome _____ Rick

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation