cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Fix HP Printer issue in macOS

A [software component] will damage your computer message displays when printing or while installing - Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
Highlighted
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

No KB and mouse after boot with bootable disk

HP Recommended
EliteDesk 800 G2
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hi,

I've tried to boot with a Norton Ghost 15.0 CD, it works fine but I've no mouse and keyboard.

The CD works perfectly with different types of Dell Optiplex desktops and I think it worked also on an older HP Probook 470. I’ve already tried the USB 2.0 ports but no effect.

Also I tried with a USB Bootable Disc created with AOMEI backup (http://www.backup-utility.com/help/create-bootable-disk.html), strangely enough the PC boots with the USB disk connected on the USB 3.0 port. But with the same effect, no kb or mouse.

I’ve looked in the Bios but couldn’t find anything what can cause this.

Any idea’s please?

0 Kudos
ArchivedThis topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation