Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Hi, I cant seem to find a complete CPU support list for this model (unless it is strictly what the spec. options are). So I guess my question to be more specific is are ivy bridge CPU's supported, or failing that a i3 2130? Or for that matter any sandy bridge CPU?

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

Hello,

The CPUs supported on this unit are the following:-

Intel® Pentium® Processors

Intel Pentium G620 Processor

Intel Pentium G630 Processor

Intel Pentium G840 Processor

Intel Pentium G850 Processor

Intel Pentium G860 Processor

Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i3 Processors

Intel Core i3-2100 Processor

Intel Core i3-2105 Processor

Intel Core i3-2120 Processor

Intel Core i3-2130 Processor

Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i5 Processors

Intel Core i5-2400 Processor

Intel Core i5-2500 Processor

Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 Processors 

Intel Core i7-2600 Processor

Regards,
RobY

I am an HP employee... I don't speak for HP.
HP Recommended

Hi

Teh 8200 USDT support the "T" processors? Ex. I3-2100T or I3-2120T?

Thanks your ansver!

Gabor

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.