Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavillion ab219tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)
Im gerring this video lagging. ,since i once switched off my system directly with button. After i restarted i found a erroe msg of AccelerometerSt.exe VCRUNTIME.dll missing ,system error.. i tried fixing this error and found a blog about it. And i end up with fixing this error message.,but my Video lagging problem was not fixed. I checked for my display drivers,but they all are latest updated,,moreover BIOS is also up to date. Plz help me.. in fixing This. Regards Thank you
1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hey there! @amarjit651, Thanks for stopping by HP forums!

I understand when you watch the video freezes and lags, Also you are getting AccelerometerSt.exe VCRUNTIME.dll missing, system error.

Don't worry I'll try to help you out.

Did you make any software or hardware changes on your PC?

As you mentioned your PC freezes when watching the videos, please try the steps recommended below.

Run system diagnostics on your PC and let me know the results.

Refer this article to know to run system diagnostics on your PC.

Also, try updating BIOS and video drivers on your PC to the latest version using HP support assist and check if it helps.

Refer this article to know how to use HP support assistant.

To fix AccelerometerSt.exe error on your PC try the steps recommended below.

Open windows Control Panel, open Programs, and Features right-click on the entry for 'HP 3D DriveGuard' and select Uninstall.

When this has completed, restart the notebook.

When windows have fully reloaded, download and install the latest version using this link.

Let me know if this helps!

Have a pleasant day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.