cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
2263jarod
2 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

broadcom Virtual Adapter not compatible with windows 10

Pavilion HPE h8-1360t
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Tried to to download Windows 10.  Received message Broadcom Virtual Wireless Adapter not compatible with windows 10.  What are my options to fix this problem.  I tried to download a driver, but it did not accept it.

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Level 7 redlofredlof
Level 7
803 779 66 160
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Go to device manager and unisntall it.

Do not restart the PC and start the upgrade process again.

to go to device manager, open control panel and look for device manger.

I'm an HP Employee.The opinions expressed here are my personal opinions, not of HP.
Click on Thumbs up if my post helped you.Make it easier for other people to find solutions, by marking an answerAccept as Solutionif it solves your problem.

0 Kudos
Level 3 aakash004
Level 3
56 55 3 11
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi ,

Please click on link below and get latest tested driver 

http://www.driverscape.com/download/broadcom-virtual-wireless-adapter

Give Kudos to say "thanks" by clicking on the thumps Up icon Click Accept as Solution if it solved your problem, so others can find it.
I am an HP employee and I am proud to help you 🙂
0 Kudos

Note on archived topics.

This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation